学习资料库 > 英语资料 > 商务英语 > 商务英语口语 >

Unit 10 Rescheduling Plans and Arrangements 重新排行程和计划

若水分享 1147
Unit 10 Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划

MR. SMITH: Edward, I' m sorry.
史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。

I' m afraid I' ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.
恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。

EDWARD GREEN: That' s no problem.
爱德华.格林:没问题。

Shall we postpone it until later in the week?
那延后到本周晚些时候?

MR. SMITH: No, I' m afraid I' m not postponing our meeting.
史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。

I' m canceling it.
我是要取消。

EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don' t we?
爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?

Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?

MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there' s a problem for you.
史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。

I' m afraid Big Boss won' t be in the catalogue.
恐怕“大老板”不会出现在我们的目录里。

EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer' s deadline?
爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?

MR. SMITH: No. That' s not the point.
史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。

I' m not going to use Big Boss.
我不准备用“大老板”。

I' m going to use another product.
我要用另外一个产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand.
爱德华.格林:我不明白。

MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.
史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。

This is a new product from J.K Toys.
这是来自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新产品。

It' s called Dealer Dan.
名字叫“商人丹”。

DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.
“商人丹”: “你好,我是‘商人丹’。

I' m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."
我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具”。

MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?
史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

MR. SMITH: Good, isn' t he?
史密斯先生:很好,对吧?

EDWARD GREEN: You say he' s called Dealer Dan.
爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做“商人丹”。

MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.
史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.
J.K.玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。

They' ll launch him on January 20th.
他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。

EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?
爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的“商人丹”?

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。

EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?
爱德华.格林:声动的?

MR. SMITH: Yes. It' s the same technology...but cheaper.
史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 ……但更便宜。

I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.
我想,“商人丹”要跟你说再见了。

DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.
“商人丹”:再见。

EDWARD GREEN: I don' t understand...
爱德华.格林:我不明白……

DEALER DAN: If you can' t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
“商人丹”:如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。

GERALDINE: I' m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won' t be long. Thank you.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。

EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?
爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?

GERALDINE: He' s in the boardroom in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.
爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。

I need to talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈。

GERALDINE: He' s with Mr. Reiley.
杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。

GERALDINE: Go on.
杰拉尔丁:去吧。

DON BRADLEY: We' ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.
堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。

Come in.
进来。

EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.
爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。

Something important has come up.
发生了重要的事情。

Can you spare a minute?
你能挤一分钟的时间吗?

DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I' ll be through in ten minutes.
堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不能。

DON BRADLEY: Okay. I' m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?
堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?

EDWARD GREEN: I think we' ve got a problem.
爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。

I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.
我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。

The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.
目录的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即将推出“商人丹”。

DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?
堂.布拉德利:“商人丹”到底是什么玩意?

CLIVE HARRIS: Let' s get this straight.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。

You think we' ll meet these targets.
你认为我们要满足这些目标。

DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.
德里克.琼斯:是的。

But we' ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...
我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工……

DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?
堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What' s the matter?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.
堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。

Something very important has come up.
发生了很重要的事。


JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
我想他在和客户开会。

GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

There' s a problem.
出现了问题。

JENNY ROSS: What?
詹妮.罗斯:什么问题?

GERALDINE: I don' t know. Something about Dealer Dan.
杰拉尔丁:我不知道。是有关“商人丹”的。

DEREK JONES: Everything in Big Boss is new.
德里克.琼斯:“大老板”的一切都是新的。

The idea is new.
想法是新的。

The technology is new.
技术是新的。

DON BRADLEY: Maybe Dealer Dan is a coincidence.
堂.布拉德利:或许“商人丹”是个巧合。

Is that possible?
这有可能吗?

DEREK JONES: It' s possible.
德里克.琼斯:有可能。

Of course it' s possible, but it is very unlikely.
当然是有可能的,但却不大像。

CLIVE HARRIS: How many people knew about The Boss?
克莱夫.哈里斯:多少人知道关于“大老板”的事?

DEREK JONES: Well, hundreds of people.
德里克.琼斯:上百人吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: No, I' m sorry, that' s not what I mean.
克莱夫.哈里斯:不, 对不起,我不是这个意思。

I' m talking about the technology.
我是在说技术。

How many knew about that?
有多少人知道?

DEREK JONES: Well, only the people in my team.
德里克.琼斯:嗯,只有我的团队知道。

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to find out more about Dealer Dan.
堂.布拉德利:我认为我们要了解更多关于 “商人丹”的情况。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll make a few calls.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我打几个电话。

Don, you set up a meeting with the marketing team and look at our options.
堂,你和市场营销部的人开个会,看有没有其他选择。

I' ll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
我打完电话就找你。

Derek, I want you to get hold of Dealer Dan.
德里克,我要你了解“商人丹”的情况。

JENNY ROSS: I' m calling about the meeting scheduled for this afternoon.
詹妮.罗斯:我打电话是有关今天下午安排的会议事宜。

I' m terribly sorry but Don won' t be able to make it.
非常抱歉,堂来不了了。

Is there any chance that we could re-arrange it for the same time next week?
有没有可能重新安排在下周相同的时间?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I' m really sorry, but it' s absolutely impossible for me this afternoon.
爱德华.格林:是的,非常抱歉, 但今天下午我绝对不行。

I' ll have to work late tonight.
我今晚还要工作到很晚。

Something has come up.
出了点事情。

JENNY ROSS: Is there any way that Mrs. Clark could bring forward her meeting with Don by an hour?
詹妮.罗斯:克拉克夫人有没有办法把会议提前一小时?

I' m trying to re-schedule all of Don' s appointments for tomorrow.
我在想办法重新安排堂明天所有的约会。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you have his diary in front of you?
爱德华.格林:啊,他的日记本在你面前吗?

Good. Could we move the meeting from two o' clock on Thursday to sometime on Friday morning?
太好了。我们可以把会议由周四两点移到周五上午的某个时间吗?

JENNY ROSS: Alright, if you can' t make any time in the next week,
詹妮.罗斯:好吧,如果你下周找不到时间的话,

could we set up a four-way telephone conference?
那我们可不可以安排四方电话会议?

GERALDINE: Clive, it' s Mr. Sakai on the line for you.
杰拉尔丁:克莱夫, 酒井先生找你。

CLIVE HARRIS: Mr. Sakai?
克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井先生?

How are you, Kazo?
你好, 加须?

MR. SAKAI: Well, Clive, thank you.
酒井先生:很好,克莱夫, 谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s nice to hear from you.
克莱夫.哈里斯:听到你的电话真高兴。

How are the family?
家人都好吗?

MR. SAKAI: They are fine, Clive.
酒井先生:都好,克莱夫。

Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心。

Clive, can I come to the point very quickly?
克莱夫,我直奔主题好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Please do.
克莱夫.哈里斯:请说。

MR. SAKAI: I' m very worried.
酒井先生:我很担心。

I have just seen a new product which is very like the Big Boss.
我刚看到一款与“大老板”很相似的产品。

CLIVE HARRIS: Really?
克莱夫.哈里斯:真的?

MR. SAKAI: I have changed my plans.
酒井先生:我改变了我的计划。

I' ll be in London tomorrow.
我明天会到伦敦。

We must meet.
我们必须见面。

My secretary will fax all my travel plans.
我的秘书会传真给你我的所有行程。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course, Kazo.
克莱夫.哈里斯:当然,加须。

I' ll meet you at the airport. Goodbye.
我在机场接你。再见。

Sally, whatever you have arranged for me tomorrow, it' s cancelled.
萨利,无论你明天安排了什么约会,都取消。I' ll be at the airport all morning with Mr. Sakai.
我明天整个上午都在机场陪酒井先生。

And possibly the afternoon as well.
并且下午也有可能。

DEREK JONES: How much do J.K. Toys know about you and who told them?
德里克.琼斯:J.K.玩具公司对你了解多少,谁告诉他们的?

And how good is Dealer Dan?
“商人丹”有多好?

    相关推荐

    热门图文

    20461