关于Trip to Mexico 去墨西哥旅行的情景对话
以下是小编给大家整理的Trip to Mexico 去墨西哥旅行英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing?
塞内姆:嗨,肖恩,你过得怎么样?
Shawn: Good, good, how are you?
肖恩:很好,我过得很好,你呢?
Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation?
塞内姆:我也很好,谢谢你。我只是想问你,暑假你打算做什么?
Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico with somebody but I can't seem to find anybody to go with.
肖恩:嗯,我其实还没有计划。我想找个人一起去墨西哥玩,可是我没有找到可以和我一起去的人。
Senem: Oh, my gosh, that is so strange. I really want to go to Mexico, too.
塞内姆:哦,天哪,这真奇怪。我也很想去墨西哥。
Shawn: Really!
肖恩:真的吗?
Senem: Yeah.
塞内姆:是啊。
Shawn: Well, you know, summer vacation starts in about 10 days, I mean, so why don't we book our tickets together.
肖恩:你知道,10天以后暑假就开始了,我是说,我们为什么不一起订机票呢?
Senem: That would be great.
塞内姆:那真是太好了。
Shawn: Awesome.
肖恩:太棒了。
Senem: Wait a minute. Have you been to Mexico before?
塞内姆:等等,你以前去过墨西哥吗?
Shawn: Yeah, I've been to Cancun once before.
肖恩:去过,我曾经去过一次坎昆。
Senem: That's really good, because I haven't been to Mexico, so I wouldn't know where to go.
塞内姆:那真是太好了,因为我没去过墨西哥,所以我都不知道要去哪里。
Shawn: Ah, well, I can show you some great bars and some great places to go swimming and diving.
肖恩:嗯,我可以告诉你几个非常棒的酒吧,还有一些游泳和潜水的圣地。
Shawn: Sounds really good. I was also thinking of going on a road trip around Mexico, maybe head up to Puerta Viarta.
肖恩:听起来真不错。我还想在墨西哥附近进行公路旅行,也许会去Puerta Viarta。
Senem: Uh, could we get an international driving license really easy, yeah!
塞内姆:嗯,我们能轻松地获得国际驾照吗?
Shawn: Actually, I can drive around on my Canadian license without any problems.
肖恩:实际上,我可以用我的加拿大驾照开车,完全没问题。
Senem: Wow, that is so convenient.
塞内姆:哇,那真是太方便了。
Shawn: Yeah, it is, and also, I'm, you know, the Baja pennisula is only a short boat ride away, we could also head to there.
肖恩:是啊,而且你知道,坐船去巴哈半岛很近,我们也可以去那里。
Senem: That would be so awesome.
塞内姆:那真是太棒了。
Shawn: Right, and you know one place I really want to go is Mexico city. I heard it's huge and humid, it's crowded but boy I think it would be fun.
肖恩:是啊,你知道我非常想去的地方是墨西哥城。我听说那里又大潮湿,而且很拥挤,不过我想那会很有趣的。
Senem: How about the hotels there?
塞内姆:那里的酒店怎么样?
Shawn: What are the hotels like? It is expensive or?
肖恩:酒店怎么样?是问价格还是?
Senem: Well, I'm sure they have really cheap hotels but the hotels I stayed in were medium to pretty high priced, so if we're going to go together maybe we should think about splitting a hotel room.
塞内姆:嗯,我确定那里有很便宜的酒店,但是我住的酒店价格在中等和昂贵之间,所以如果我们一起去的话我们可以考虑住一个房间。
Shawn: I'm up for that.
肖恩:我没问题。
Senem: Alright, great.
塞内姆:好的,太好了。