学习资料库 > 英语资料 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 >

最美的英语诗歌:The Gardener 16 园丁集 16

若水分享 1860

  相信很多人都有读过园丁集的诗歌,那么英文版的园丁集不知道大家有没有读过?以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌—— The Gardener 16 园丁集 16。希望可以帮到大家

  The Gardener 16

  园丁集 16

  Ranbindranath Tagore

  罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

  Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,

  两手相挽,凝眸相视,

  thus begins the record of our hearts.

  这样开始了我们的心的记录。

  It is the moonlit night of March,

  这是三月的月明之夜,

  the sweet smell of henna is in the air,

  空气里是指甲花的甜香,

  my flute lies on the earth neglected

  我的横笛遗忘在地上,

  and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

  而你的花环也没有编成。

  This love between you and me is simple as a song.

  你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

  Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

  你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。

  The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

  你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。

  It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing

  这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;

  and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,

  有些微笑,有些羞怯,

  and some sweet useless struggles.

  还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。

  This love between you and me is simple as a song.

  你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

  No mystery beyond the present ;

  没有超越现实的神秘;

  no striving for the impossible;

  没有对不可能的事物的强求;

  no shadow behind the charm;

  没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;

  no groping in the depth of the dark.

  也没有在黑暗深处的摸索

  This love between you and me is simple as a song.

  你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

  We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;

  我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;

  we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

  我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。

  It is enough what we give and we get.

  我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。

  We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

  我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒

  This love between you and me is simple as a song.

  你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

    相关推荐

    热门图文

    81707