学习资料库 > 英语资料 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 >

英语流行口语对话:Agreement and Disagreement 同意与不同意

若水分享 1860

  随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于同意和不同意该如何去表达出自己的想法呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Agreement and Disagreement 同意与不同意,希望可以帮到大家

  Agreeing

  同意

  It sure is.

  没错

  A:This city is really comfortable to live in.

  在这个城市生活很舒服。

  B:It sure is .

  的确如此。

  A:No other city can match it .It's heaven!

  哪个城市也比不了。这里就是天堂!

  B:Well,if you live in other cities long enough,you'll love them just as much.

  哦,如果在其他城市住久了,你也会同样喜欢的。

  Yes,...

  是的,....(较随便)

  A:Boxing is a brutal game,wouldn't you say so?

  拳击真野蛮!你说是不是?

  B:I guess I would.It's just too fierce.

  我觉得是。太残忍了。

  A:Yes,indeed.

  是呀,谁说不是呢。

  Absolutely. You said it.

  你说的绝对正确!你说对了。(较随便)

  A:Cigarettes production should be made illegal,wouldn't you agree?

  香烟生产应该视为非法,你同意不同意?

  B:Absolutely.If no one produces them,people won't smoke.That's for sure.

  绝对同意.如果没人生产的话,人们就不会吸烟了,这是肯定无疑的!

  A:You said it .

  你说对了。

  I guess you're right.

  我想你是对的。(较随便)

  A:I think she's a promising writer.

  我认为她是个很有前途的作家。

  B:I guess you're right.

  没错儿。

  A:Maybe one day she'll become another Jane Austen.

  也许她会成为简.奥斯丁第二呢.

  B:Let's wait and see.

  拭目以待吧!

  I think so,too.

  我也这么想。(通用)

  A:I think modern painting means nothing.

  我认为现代艺术毫无价值。

  B:I think so,too.It's just pointless.

  我也是这么想。太没意义了。

  A:Then why are so many guys so crazy about it?

  那么为什么有那么多的人对它着迷呢?

  B:I don't know .Maybe they're really crazy.

  说不好。也许他们真的疯了。

  I suppose I do.

  我想是的。(通用)

  A:Paintings exhibition is worth visiting.do you agree?B:I suppose I do .

  画展值得一看,你说呢?我想是的。

  A:I've got two tickets here.Will you go with me tomorrow afternoon?

  我有两张票,明天下午和我一起去好吗?

  B:Sure,thank you.

  太好了,谢谢。

  I suppose that's true.

  我认为那是对的。(通用)

  A:Don't you think that wives should obey their husbands?

  你不认为妻子应该听丈夫的吗?

  B:I suppose that's true,or there won't be peace at home.

  我认为不错,不然家里难有安宁。

  A:But wives won't think so.

  但是做妻子的未必这么想了。

  I believe so.

  我相信这一点。(通用)

  A:Children are too spoiled these days.

  现在的孩子太娇惯了。

  B:Yes,I believe so.

  是啊。

  A:I think it's time we took some strict measures.

  我认为该采取严格的措施了。

  As the old saying goes,"Spare the stick,spoil the child."

  常言道,“省下了棍子,惯坏了孩子”。

  I agree.

  我同意。(通用)

  A:Some of the teachers are too hard on the students.

  有些老师对学生太苛刻了。

  B:Yeah,I agree.But some boy are really naughty.

  是啊,可有的男孩子也太调皮了。

  A:Maybe you're right.But I don't think they should have physical punishment anyway.

  也许是吧,但是我认为对他们还是不应该体罚.

  I couldn't agree more. Definitely.

  我完全同意。绝对正确。

  A:Don't you agree that all teh thieves should be punished by cuttin off their fingers?

  你不认为小偷应该被剁掉手指吗?

  B:I couldn't agree more.In that case,there wouldn't be so much stealing.

  我完全同意。那样的话,偷窃就会少了。

  A:Definitely.

  完全正确。

  disagreeing

  不同意

  come off it !

  别胡诌了!(较随便)

  A:Come here,Joe.Let me tell you something bad.

  乔,过来,我告诉你点坏消息。

  B:What's it?

  什么?

  A:There'll be an earthquake tonight.

  今晚有地震。

  B:Come off it!

  别胡诌了!

  Don't be so silly!

  别犯傻了。(较随便)

  A:Let's cut tomorrow's lessons and climb the hills,OK

  明天不去上课去爬山怎么样?

  B:Don't be so silly!Mr.Green will be mad about us.

  别犯傻了。格林先生会气疯的。

  A:Don't be angry.I'm only joking.

  别生气嘛,我说着玩呢。

  I can't agree.

  我不能同意。(通用)

  A:Linda is a trustworthy friend of mine.

  琳达是我可以信赖的朋友。

  B:I can't agree.She backbites you all the time.

  我可不那么认为.她总在背后说你的坏话.

  A:I can't believe it!

  我不相信.

  I wouldn't say that.

  我不会那么说的。(通用)

  A:I think there's sure to be a nuclear war in the coming century.

  我认为下个世纪会爆发核战争。

  B:I wouldn't say that.If that were true,people would be destroying themselves.

  如果这样的话,人们就是在自我毁灭.我不同意你的观点.

  A:Then why are many countries eager to develop their own nuclear weapons?

  那么,为什么许多国家热衷于发展核武器呢?

  I don't like the idea at all.

  我一点也不喜欢这个主意。(通用)

  A:Let's wait here a moment.

  咱们等等吧。

  B:I don't like the idea of waiting at all.

  我一点也不喜欢这个主意。

  A:What do you think we should do?

  你说怎么办?

  B:Go straight to his home and call for him.

  直接去他家叫他一块儿走。

  I hate to disagree with you but ...

  我不想反对你的观点,但是....(较正式)

  A:I think grammar is very important for students.

  我认为语法对学生非常重要。

  B:I hate to disagree with you, but I still think listening and speaking are the most useful.

  我不想反对你的观点, 可我还是认为听说技巧最有用的。

  I wish I could agree with you,but...

  我希望同意你的观点,但是...。(较正式)

  A:Children should be allowed to watch TV every night. They can learn a lot .Don't you think so?

  应该允许孩子们每天晚上看电视,他们能尝到好多东西。你说呢?

  B:I wish I could agree with you,but children are watching too much now.It's bad for their eyes.

  但愿我也能这么想,但是现在孩子们看得太多了。这对他们的眼睛没有好处。

  I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.

  恐怕在这一点上我不同意你的看法。(较正式)

  A:China will finally become a super power in my opinion.What do you say?

  依我看中国最终会成为一个超级大国。你看呢?

  B:I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. Chinese leaders have already said china will never be a super power.

  这一点上我不同意你的看法。中国领导人说过中国永远不做超级大国。

  A:But things will change,you know.

  你知道,一切都会变的。

  B:Other countries may but I don't believe China will.

  别国可能会变,但我认为中国不会的。

    相关推荐

    热门图文

    89710