乘坐巴士实用对话及情景句(二)
乘坐巴士的日常交流对话都有哪些呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于乘坐巴士实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
乘坐巴士 (二)
Tom: Excuse me, is this where I can catch a bus to the Art Gallery?
汤姆:劳驾,去美术馆是不是在这里乘车?
Clerk: Yes, you're at the right stop, but I'm afraid it doesn't go directly to the Art Gallery. You have to change at Troost Avenue for the No.9 that takes you right to the Gallery.
售票员:不错,是在这个车站。不过这车不能直达美术馆。你得在Troost大街下车,转乘9路,才能到达美术馆。
Tom: Thank you.
汤姆:谢谢!
Clerk: Are you new here?
售票员:你是新到这个地方的吧?
Tom: Yes.
汤姆:是的。
Clerk: Have you got small changes? They require exact fare.
售票员:你身上有零钱吗?他们要求乘客准数付车费。
Tom: Yes, I've got some coins. How much is the fare?
汤姆:有的。我有一些硬币。车费是多少?
Clerk: 60. When you get on the front of the bus, just drop your money into the box.
售票员:60美分。你从车的前门上车时,把钱丟进钱箱就行了。
Tom: What shall I do if I happen to have just, say, a dollar bill in my pocket?
汤姆:如果我口袋里刚好只有1美元一张的钞票,那怎么办?
Clerk: You can make change at some stores, just buy a newspaper or something, you know. But if I were you I would buy lots of tokens at one time so that I could have them when I need them.
售票员:你可以在商店换零钱。比如说,买份报纸什么的。不过,如果我是你,我就一次多买些代用币,要用的时候就有。
Tom: That's a good idea but where can I buy them?
汤姆:好主意。可是到哪儿去买呢?
Clerk: They can be bought at subway stations. You know, in our city the same tokens can be used on either the bus or subway.
售票员:你可以在地铁站买。在我们城市里,代用币可以在公共汽车或地铁上使用。
Tom: I see. How often does this bus run at this time of day?
汤姆:我明白了。这汽车一天多少趟?
Clerk: It runs every twenty minutes. Oh, here comes the bus.
售票员:每20分钟开一班,噢,汽车来了。
实用情景句型
1. Excuse me.
劳驾。
Sorry to interrupt you!
I打扰了!
I'm sorry!
打扰了!
Sorry to trouble you!
打扰了!
Could you tell me the way... ?
你能告诉我怎么走吗?
Excuse me, can you tell me how toget to... ?
请问到……怎么走?
Could you direct me to ... ?
请问到……怎么走?
Do you know where... ?
请问到……怎么走?
2. Is this where I can catch a bus to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是在这里乘车?
Is this the bus I can catch to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是乘这辆车?
Is this where I can get a bus to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是乘这辆车?
Where can I catch a bus to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是在这里乘车?
Where can I get a bus to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是在这里乘车?
How can I take a bus to the Art Gallery?
去美术馆是不是在这里乘车?
3. You have to change at Troost Avenue for the No. 9 that takes you right to the Gallery.
你得在Troost大街下车,转乘9路,才能到达美术馆。
You have to transfer for the No. 9 that takes you to the Gallery from Troost Avenue.
你得在Troost大街下车,转乘9路,才能到达美术馆。
You should take the No. 9 that takes you to the Gallery after you arrived at Troost Avenue.
你得在Troost大街下车,转乘9路,才能到达美术馆。
Go along this road as far as the third crossroads.
沿着这条路走,一直走到第三个交叉路口。
Keep walking down this street until you get to the third crossroads.
沿着这条路走,一直走到第三个交叉路口。
Walk down this road as far as the third crossroads.
沿着这条路走,一直走到第三个交叉路口。
4. They require exact fare.
他们要求乘客准数付车费。
You should pay for the exact fare.
他们要求乘客准数付车费。
The exact fare is needed.
他们要求乘客准数付车费。
They require exact change.
他们要求乘客准数付车费。
They need exact rate.
他们要求乘客准数付车费。
5. When you get on the front of the bus, just drop your money into the box.
你从车的前门上车时,把钱丢进钱箱就行了。
Just drop your money into the box, as you get on the front of the bus.
你从车的前门上车时,把钱丢进钱箱就行了。
Drop your coin into the box, while you get on the front of the bus.
你从车的前门上车时,把钱丢进钱箱就行了。
Where should I get off? I want to go to the Art Gallery.
我想到艺术馆,要坐到哪儿下车?
6. What shall I do if I happen to have just, say, a dollar bill in my pocket?
如果我口袋里刚好只有1美元一张的钞票,那怎么办?
What should I do if I just have a dollar bill in my pocket?
如果我口袋里刚好只有1美元一张的钞票,那怎么办?
What shall I do if I happen to get, say, a dollar bill in my pocket?
如果我口袋里刚好只有1美元一张的钞票,那怎么办?
7. You can make change at some stores, just buy a newspaper or something, you know.
你可以在商店换零钱。比如说,买份报纸什么的。
You can make some charge at some stores, just buy something, you know.
你可以在商店换零钱。比如说,买份报纸什么的。
You can get some changes, from buying a newspaper or something else.
你可以在商店换零钱。比如说,买份报纸什么的。
8. That's a good idea.
好主意。
I think so.
好主意
Good idea!
好主意
9. Here comes the bus.
汽车来了。
The bus is coming (here).
车来了。