学习资料库 > 英语资料 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 >

出国英语急用口语:乘错车

若水分享 1860

  乘错车是人生中难免的事情,特别是在国外,那么关于乘错车的急用口语表达是怎么样的?以下是小编给大家整理的关于乘错车的出国英语急用口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Your train does not leave from this station.

  您要坐的火车不从这儿开。

  Am I on the right train to Chicago?

  我坐的是往芝加哥去的火车,对吧?

  I suggest you get off at the next stop and ask again at the station.

  我建议你在下一站下车,然后在车站再问一下。

  I took the wrong bus.

  我乘错车了。

  Excuse me,sir,but aren't you supposed to turn at the traffic light?

  打扰一下,司机,你不是应该在红绿灯那儿拐弯吗?

  Isn't this the bus to the railway station?

  这不是到火车站的车吗?

  Pease let me off here!

  请让我在这儿下车!

  You're going in the opposite direction.

  你走反方向了。

  You're going in the wrong direction.

  你方向走错了。

  I thought this bus went down Park Avenue.

  我以为这车沿公园大道走呢。

  Is this the right bus for the Town Hall?

  这是去市政厅的车吗?

    相关推荐

    热门图文

    80713